Microsoft CSP Program: Your Business Transformation Starts Here
As your Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), backed by over 30 years’ experience implementing business management solutions, Stratos Cloud Alliance (SCA) provides all the services a partner needs to build a profitable cloud solutions business with Microsoft Dynamics 365. In addition to offering partners a comprehensive portfolio of Microsoft Cloud Business and Productivity Solutions, ISV Products and Tools, and Custom Support Services, SCA allows the flexibility to move to a cloud partner model at the pace and investment level that is right for you.
Why Should You Add Dynamics 365 to Your Portfolio?
The numbers speak for themselves; there is no better time to build your Microsoft Dynamics 365 business. Offering transformational solutions provides an opportunity to increase revenue and provide high value services, while creating a customer for life.
- Dynamics connects you to your customer’s C-suite, helping you build relationships and trust at the highest level of your customer’s organization.
- It isn’t uncommon for relationships to last into multiple decades. These customers consume professional services on an ongoing annual basis well beyond the initial implementation.
- Dynamics improves and automates a company’s business operations – and since businesses are always changing – their operations change – and that results in revenue opportunities for you.
- Dynamics customers are likely to consume other Microsoft services and solutions such as Office 365, Power Apps, Power BI, Azure IOT, etc.
- Adding the Dynamics 365 annuity to your existing portfolio improves your margins, drags along consulting revenue, and provides a platform for more solutions.
Create YOUR Microsoft Cloud Superstore
Donwload the infographic to learn how you can increase customer spend, improve stickiness, and introduce a higher value service opportunity by creating your own Microsoft Cloud Superstore.
By leveraging our knowledge and experience through thousands of sales and implementation cycles, we provide a turnkey option to help you develop, market, and deliver your own cloud solutions and services in 90 days or less.
Understand the Components:
Microsoft CSP Program
The Cloud Solution Provider program is a profitable way to sell Microsoft cloud services including Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
Stratos Cloud Alliance
A partner program supporting Indirect CSP resellers’ Microsoft Cloud initiatives, uniquely offering deep specialization in Dynamics 365 business solutions.
Transform at the pace and investment level right for you with four, flexible partner programs. All our programs include dedicated partner teams and support services.
Key Features of the Stratos Cloud Alliance
For Your Customers:
- Comprehensive Microsoft Cloud Solution offerings including Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure
- Microsoft 365 implementation, training and support services for Microsoft Cloud applications
- Power BI implementation, training and support services
- Managed IT and Infrastructure services
- A wide array of ISV products and services including the largest selection of Dynamics 365 solutions
- A streamlined Microsoft CSP and Marketplace onboarding process
- A dedicated account manager and onboarding team
- Management of Microsoft discounting and incentive programs
- Higher margins and lower operational costs
- Best-in-class e-commerce capabilities including co-branding and a private white-label option
- Access to the Stratos Success knowledge base
- Access to the Stratos Partner Portal providing complete visibility into all transactions plus training, marketing collateral, and more
- Sales and marketing enablement including opportunity and deal support
- Dynamics 365 enablement and practice development resources
The Latest Cloud Insights Delivered to Your Inbox
Subscribe to ensure you don’t miss important news and updates on the Microsoft Cloud Partner opportunity and the Stratos Cloud Alliance program.