Join us June 1-5, 2020 for the Stratos Cloud Alliance 2020 Business Building Conference (BBC20), an all-digital, no cost partner event packed with expert-led sessions and networking opportunities delivering the leadership, sales, marketing and practice build insights to grow your business with Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. Register now and read on for what to expect during our BBC20 virtual event.
Who should attend?
- Existing Microsoft Indirect CSP Reselling Partners: Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Resellers, VARs
- Microsoft Dynamics On-Premise Reselling Partners
- Value-add Partners exploring the Microsoft Cloud solutions opportunity
- The recent events that we have been experiencing are unprecedented. As technology partners, now more than ever before, customers have a heightened awareness and are looking for cloud-based solutions to support their business. Velosio’s Stratos Cloud Alliance (SCA) partner program is THE Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) team to join for partners looking to increase their customers spend, improve stickiness, and introduce higher value service opportunities with Microsoft Cloud.
- As key learning events for partners planned for spring and summer have shifted, Stratos Cloud Alliance (SCA) is investing to deliver the insight and training to support partners’ ability to capitalize on the increased interest in cloud.
- BBC20 is all about “Business Building”- to learn new ways to grow your business. As the SCA partner ecosystem is across the spectrum in their interests and skill development, our session agenda is packed with insights and information partners need to deliver comprehensive Microsoft Cloud Solution offerings across Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure to accelerate your business growth.
What to expect?
The BBC20 agenda is “for” partners – designed to deliver relevant insights in today’s business economy across leadership, sales, marketing, practice building and solutions information. It is not just a technology conference, but a partner “business building” conference.
Each day launches 11am Eastern Time with a live keynote with speakers from Microsoft, Forrester, ADP, and Harren Equity Partners.
Live sessions run from 11:00 – 2:30pm each day, followed by a live partner showcase where attendees can explore and interact with our exhibitors virtually, and access our robust on-demand resource library for additional partner, sales, marketing, and solution enablement webinars.
Register today for the event and receive agenda updates to RSVP for the sessions that address your growth objectives and interest. Here’s a glimpse:
- Where is our economy headed in 2020 and beyond?
- How well do you sell – Remotely?
- What’s new in Marketing in the new 2020
- How to grow your MRR potential
- The POWER of Microsoft Office – Monetize beyond the license!
- Which comes first? Training or selling?
- Start, or Accelerate your Dynamics 365 journey
- Build a Culture that Inspires
- How to meet your Customer Requirements with ISV add-on solutions
- How to navigate the Microsoft Sales Team when you have a shared customer
- Solution Insights – across the Dynamics 365 and Modern Workplace offerings
- Prepping for an M&A Event
- How to Monetize Microsoft Power Platform & meet your Clients’ Needs
- And so much more!
Build your business by connecting with partners, exhibitors, BBC20 speakers and the Stratos Cloud Alliance team through one-to-one and one-to-many attendee networking opportunities. Browse the attendee directory and connect via direct message at any time during the event or join an exhibitor group chat to learn more about their solution or service.
Why Stratos Cloud Alliance?
SCA, backed by over 30 years’ experience implementing business management solutions, provides all the services a partner needs to build a profitable cloud solutions business with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and offers partners a comprehensive portfolio of Microsoft Cloud Business and Productivity Solutions, ISV Products, Training and Enablement, and Partner Support Services. SCA’s partner programs provide the flexibility to move and expand your cloud partner model at the pace and investment level that is right for you.
Why Should You Add Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Your Portfolio?
- The numbers speak for themselves; there is no better time to build your Microsoft Dynamics 365 business. Offering transformational solutions provides an opportunity to increase revenue and provide high value services, while creating a customer for life.
- Dynamics connects you to your customer’s C-suite, helping you build relationships and trust at the highest level of your customer’s organization.
- Dynamics improves and automates a company’s business operations – and since businesses are always changing – their operations change – and that results in revenue opportunities for you.
- Adding the Dynamics 365 annuity to your existing portfolio improves your margins, drags along consulting revenue, and provides a platform for more solutions.
- SCA provides partner programs to support YOUR level of interest from Referral Only to building your Dynamics 365 practice.
Learn more about the SCA opportunity – watch our Video:
Register Today to attend the Stratos Cloud Alliance Virtual BBC20 event!