Whether you are new to the Microsoft CSP program, are an Indirect Reseller already engaged in the program, or are a Direct CSP evaluating a shift to the indirect model, the rapidly growing demand for cloud-based solutions and services provides a wealth of opportunity to boost your revenue. The CSP Indirect Reseller program helps you expand your offer portfolio and positions you for explosive growth.
Participating in the Microsoft CSP Indirect program creates a fast and easy way for you to meet the growing demand for cloud-based solutions. As an Indirect Reseller, you work with an Indirect Provider, not Microsoft, and you rely on your provider’s infrastructure for things such as billing, provisioning, and whatever else their partner program provides.
So, how does Stratos Cloud Alliance (SCA) stack up against the competition?
- SCA is the only Microsoft Cloud Distributor specializing in Dynamics 365. With over 33 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics, SCA has successfully implemented over 10,000 Dynamics projects. We understand what it takes to build you partner practice, and we are here to assist every step of the way.
- SCA’s robust Partner Services Catalog is designed to support your growth. The depth of partner service offerings lets you begin selling right away, no experience necessary. Whether you are just starting out, or expanding your practice offerings, with the knowledgeable SCA team at your disposal you don’t have to worry about getting to ‘expert’ first.
- Stratos Cloud Alliance is the only Indirect Provider that is also a Microsoft certified ISV Development Center. SCA offers partners and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) experienced third-party technical enablement, business process development and management consulting services to help you Build, Go-To-Market, Sell, and Service so you can keep up with customer demand and improve customer satisfaction.
- We provide dedicated Partner Development Managers (PDM) who will continually review your business needs and make recommendations to facilitate your business growth at a pace that is right for you. As your team increases their business applications skill and expertise, your SCA PDM can help guide you to deliver the best solutions to your customers.
- The Stratos Partner Portal and marketplace resources include solution specific training, managed services, ISV recommendations, licensing, pricing information, and more. Stratos Cloud Alliance makes it easy for our partners to grow their business.
We also offer different levels of our Indirect Partner Program providing flexibility for our partners: Referral, Build, and Accelerate. Reach out and review the program that works best for your business. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss how our partnership can help you capitalize on the exploding market for Microsoft Cloud Business Solutions.