Recently at Microsoft Inspire, Satya Nadella spoke about tech intensity. He described it as a fusion of cultural mindset and business processes that rewards the development and propagation of digital capabilities that create end-to-end digital feedback loops, tear down data silos and unleash information flows to trigger insights and predictions, automated workflows and intelligent services.
He spoke about how companies that focus on growth through technology have a better chance of surviving during times such as these. This message is particularly crucial for Microsoft partners to understand. Partners are the vehicle to distribute this message to the marketplace. Talk to your customers about Tech Intensity. Stress the importance of innovation. In our industry tradition is not rewarded and the move to the intelligent cloud is here. Partners must focus their efforts on moving customers away from the traditional ERPs and focus on getting them onto Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Innovation is key to survival. Growing through technology is more critical now than ever before. Microsoft understands that Tech Intensity is not cheap. To promote this message, they have several offers geared to promoting growth through technology:
- 40% Discount on Cloud ERP:
- Dynamics GP, SL, and NAV on-premise customers get 40% off licensing when they move to Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud.
- 4 Months Free of Cloud CRM:
- Customers who buy Dynamics 365 Sales Professional or Customer Service Professional receive a 100% discount in the first 4 months with a minimum 1-year commitment!
- Dual Licenses – Cloud and On-Premise ERP:
- Dynamics ERP customers who aren’t ready to migrate from on-premise can glide to the cloud with Microsoft’s Enhancement Plan (EP) Renewal and Business Central Dual Rights Offer. This enables existing customers that are active on their EP to renew through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program and receive Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses.
These offers help promote a culture of growth through technology. Make sure you are providing this kind of value to your customers so they can not only survive but thrive.